Contribute to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees and their families, customers, shareholders and business partners, through the development of airport infrastructure and quality services based on: respect for human rights, the mitigation of the environmental impact of our operations, the care of the quality of life at work and the balance in the use of our economic, social and environmental resources preserving them for future generations. In the same manner, collaborate to achieve a socio-economic development of the surrounding communities of the airport.
- Establish an economic, corporate, environmental and social performance in-line with the Code of Ethics of OMA, the adoption of the best practices and compliance with national and international applicable standards.
- Effectively manage risks for which the company is directly responsible.
- Promote a culture against corruption.
- Be accountable to stakeholders in a regular and transparent basis.
- Systematically integrate a preventive approach that favors the care of the environment in all of our activities.
- Promote values and publicize the best environmental practices to parties concerned.
- Establish targets to prevent pollution to the environment.
- Encourage the reuse, recovery and recycling of materials.
- Mitigate environmental impact of our operations in the fields of water, air, ground, biodiversity, noise, waste and energy.
- Mitigate the impact deriving from our operations
- Inform employees of the importance and benefits of the protection and conservation of biodiversity at our airports and areas of influence.
- Identify the flora and fauna species present at our airports in order to stablish conservation priorities.
- Collaborate with external organizations and government bodies for the protection and recovery of areas of ecological importance inside and outside our facilites.
- Respect for the universally recognized fundamental human rights.
- Operate within a framework of social responsibility.
- Collaborate for a social balance among our stakeholders.
- Respect diversity and promote equality of opportunity.
- Promote labor inclusion of people with disabilities.
- Promote a work environment that contributes to the improvement of employees’ quality of life.
- Establish targets to prevent occupational hazards that allow us achieve zero accidents and zero occupational diseases.
- Encourage the individual and collective effectiveness, motivating and developing the competencies of the employees.
- Train our employees on principles of quality, operational health and safety, environment and social responsibility, to face the challenges of our business and our community.
- Meet the needs of our customers with opportunity and innovation, quality and efficiency.
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes.
- Cooperate with airline companies, service providers and business partners to involve them in projects to improve service quality.
- Use marketing tools observing ethical principles of respect to customers, community and environment.our business and our community.
- Establish fair business relationships with suppliers.
- Implementation of the Code of Ethics of OMA and ensure its compliance with procurement.
- Involve suppliers and business partners to comply with corporate government, environmental and social quality standards.
- Collaborate for the socio-economic development of the surrounding communities of the airport.
Sustainability in OMA
Sustainability Management is the organization figure responsible to follow-up and to accomplish the strategic sustainable objectives in the fields of:
- Quality and customer service.
- Ocupational Health and Safety.
- Social responsibility.
Organized in 2008 and aims to define and align the actions in terms of sustainability.
Integrated Management System
The integration of the Quality, Ocupational Health and Safety, Environment, and Social Responsibility systems, enables OMA to ensure the suitability convenience and effectiveness in the achievement of the sustainable objectives.
Strategy for Sustainable Development
The Strategic Plan of OMA is annually reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors and includes strategic objectives of sustainability:
||Increase customer satisfaction.
||Contribute to the development of the community.
||Promote care for the environment.
||Mitigate occupational risks.
The goals for these objectives are established for a five-year period and are reviewed by the Board of Directors in quarterly periods and at the end of each year.
The Board of Directors of OMA approved, through the Strategic Plan of the Company, the creation of an internal risk Committee, whose main objective is to identify all the company’s risks and evaluate their impact. In each of the sessions of the Board of Directors and of the Audit, Company’s Practices, Finance and Planning Committee, the Board members are informed of the risks looming the company, as well as the possibilities to mitigate them. The decision for carrying out actions goes according the level of risk that the Company and the Board of Directors consider necessary and willing to take.