In OMA we are aware of the importance of the security of our operations for which the tasks developed every day we are present among its members at the airport. We are committed with our customers, users and passengers to comply with regulations, to offer safety, regularity, and efficiency in our operations and to minimize risk of injuries and material damage in all our airports, all inside national and international safety standards.
- Airports in terms of safe operations.
- Investments in high quality equipment that allows providing greater operational safety.
- Operational procedures that comply with national and international standards
- Training: Staff training, so that it develops implementation and security-operational activities in an effective and efficient way.
- Aerodrome Manual: Have aerodrome information documented.
- Operational Security Management System: Plan and implement a SMS.