OMA is committed to providing world class services and facilities for our clients and users, keeping our facilities in excellent condition. The airport is developed in accordance with a Master Development Plan, in coordination with the federal government. In addition, OMA carries out additional initiatives to expand the passenger terminals and carry out commercial development projects.
Important development projects at the Tampico airport:
- Upgrade to perimeter fencing and construction of a new baseboard.
- Expansion to the treated water sprinkler system.
- Upgrade to the waste water treatment plant.
- New hydraulic concrete slabs for the commercial platform.
- Replacement of the approach and landing flash lighting at runway 13-31.
- Upgrade to hangar roadways.
- Construction of a trench to practice fighting fires at the CREI.
- Construction of sidewalks and expanded access roads to the Terminal building.
- Upgrade to access infrastructure at the Terminal building.
- Construction of a fuel trap at the commercial platform.
- Upgrade to runway 13-31 Alfa and Bravo roadways and accompanying infrastructure.
- Supply and Installation of air conditioning condenser units for the Terminal building.
- Upgrade to side / tangential lighting at runway 13-31