- Ciudad Juárez
- San Luis Potosí
OMA has implemented security procedures at its airports in accordance with Civil Aeronautical Department (DGAC) regulations and international laws.
As of January 1, 2006, in accordance with the Law, all checked luggage must be inspected before being loaded onto the plane.
If you would like to review specific security policies for checked luggage, please check with your airline, since security policies may vary by airline and destination.
All carry-on luggage will be screened by X-ray.
- Carry-on luggage should fit in the overhead compartment.
- Wrapped gifts may be subject to inspection, even after X-ray screening.
- X-ray machines will not damage developed digital or printed pictures, transparencies, videos, compact discs, or hard drives.
- Identify personal computer with your name
- Do not take any forbidden items in your carry-on luggage
- Do not pack in your carry-on luggage sensitive photography film such as ASA/ISO 800 or higher, since it could be damage in the screening process. We suggest you ask security personnel for a manual inspection of any such itesm.
- Personal hygiene items should be placed in transparent plastic bags.
- Do not carry bottles containing liquids.
Every person going to restricted areas (boarding gates), as well as onto the planes will have to pass through metal detectors.
All individuals may also be subject to a manual search at the discretion of security personnel; if any forbidden items are found, a more exhaustive search will be conducted at an appropriate place.
- Follow the instructions of security personnel at checkpoints completely.
- Remove anyl metallic objects from your person that could activate the metal detectors (coins, keys, lighters, cellular phones, beepers, electronic agendas, laptop computers) and place them in trays to pass through the X-ray machines..
- Remove belts with metallic buckles, jackets or coats with metallic parts, and also pass them through the X-ray machines.
- We suggest you don not wear pins, necklaces, rings, watches, earrings, piercings, hair accessories, bras with wires, belts with large metallic buckles, at least while going through check points.
- Do not wear shoes or boots with metal toe caps.