In accordance with article 134 of the Airport Law Regulations, the following are the applicable airport services tariffs and passenger charges (tarifa de uso del aeropuerto, TUA) for this airport, as published in the Mexican government’s Official Gazette (Diario Oficial de la Federación) and currently in effect.
Last publishing in the Mexican Government's Official Gazette (DOF) - Only in spanish
VALID SINCE FEBRUARY 23, 2013
|normal flight schedule|
|DOMESTIC FLIGHT||InternaTional FLIGHT|
Charge Factor ( $ / T.M. ) by Ton
|Platform Parking Service.
Charge Factor ($ / T.M. / Half Hour) Per Ton and Half Hour
|Long Term or Overnight Platform Parking Service.
Charge Factor ( $ / T.M. / Hour ) Per Ton and Per Hour
|Jetbridges, Mobile Waiting Rooms and/or Aircars.
Charge Factor ( $ /Half Hour / Unit) Per Half Hour and Per Unit
|Passenger and Hand Luggage Examination.
Charge Factor ( $ / Passenger )
|Cancellation of Airport Services during the Schedule Extension. Hourly Fee||2,656.56||2,656.56|
NOTE: All rates in mexican pesos and do not include taxes (VAT)
VALID SINCE MARCH 1ST, 2013
|domestic passenger charge (MXN)||INTERNAtional passenger charge (USD)|
INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER CHARGE TO BE APPLIED BY MONTH
|mONTH AND YEAR||INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER CHARGE (USD)||EXCHANGE RATE (MXN/USD)||INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER CHARGE (MXN)|
- All rates do not include taxes (VAT)
- Concessionaries will charge Domestic and International passenger charge per each passenger
- For General Aviation, passenger charges will only apply to Air Taxi Passengers
- Mexican Peso (MXN)
- United States Dollar (USD)
- International Passenger Charge in Mexican Pesos (MXN) for each month was calculated in order to the exchange rate released by Banco de Mexico for the previous month.