For OMA, the care, physical integrity and health of its employees are a priority, therefore, as a strategic objective from the top management, established the promotion of a safe and healthy working environment.
To achieve this objective, OMA has an integrated management system for all of its airports that allows identifying and control health and safety risks, reduce potential accidents, support compliance of laws, and improve performance in general through elements such as:
- Procedures to identify, evaluate, and control risks.
- Medical and working environment studies.
- Participation of the Unions and workers.
- Training programs, awarness and competence.
- Communication of risks to employees, suppliers, contractors, and visitors.
- Preparation and response to emergencies.
- Compliance audits and programmed inspections.
- Measurement and monitoring indicators.
View our Certificates in OHSAS 18001:2007
View our Certificates in Occupational Health and Safety
View our Certificate of Company Free of Addictions
To review the Independent Limited Assurance Team, please click here.