Jean Marie Chevallier
Director nominated by SETA
- Chairman of the board and Chief Executive Officer of Aéroports de Paris Management, the Aéroports de Paris (ADP) subsidiary that manages its overseas airports investments and operations, since December 2006.
- Previously, he was ADP's Director of Airport Planning for both Paris-Charles de Gaulle (CDG) and Paris-Orly airports.
- Joined ADP in 1978 and until 1990 worked extensively on planning and engineering consulting for large overseas airports projects, namely Jakarta-Cengkareng, Osaka-Kansai, Seoul-Incheon, and more recently Dubai-Al Maktoum.
- Was promoted to Vice-President in 1993, he was successively in charge of the Engineering Division, International Affairs and the CDG airport Facilities Division.
- Member and former Chairman of the ACI World Safety and Technical Committee and a member of the U.S. TRB Airport Compatibility Committee.
- Chartered civil engineer from Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (Paris, 1968).